Monday, 19 December 2011

Pre Christmas Greetings!

Hey boysangurls, remember me?

Well, my good lady wife is on an epic Christmas shopping trip and the kids are engrossed in Phineas and Ferb (or something…it’s disturbingly quiet downstairs apart from the occasional whirr of the power sander and what sounds like our cat screaming. I can also smell burning. All is normal, right?) This gives me an hour or two to make up for a huge amount of lost time, answer an email or twelve, review a couple of ace gigs and post some delicious, long overdue recordings. Strap yerself in kids….

First off, thanks to Peter for asking after my gig. Yep, it went really well, we rocked in a distinguished, fortysomething way, people danced and money was raised for a damn good charity. My voice was pretty much shot by the time we got to the final song of the set – a raucous and rowdy version of Wizzard’s ‘I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day’, but I had just enough croak to yell some BVs on our encore of ‘I Fought The Law’. Thanks to everyone who showed.

Enough self indulgence…enjoy some ultratasty gems from Bebop Deluxe, Let’s Active, Game Theory and anything else I have lying around. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Ha bloody ha, Valentine....Just because you are so freaking awesome at time management that you can blog like a madman, have a full time job and a family, doesn't mean us mere mortals can as well...

    Seriously, how do you do it?

    I love your work by the way.

    ReplyDelete